Science | Biology Madness
Biology Madness is a comprehensive science kit with 24 fun and interesting experiments. Great value learning.
This Biology Madness Science kit was designed by PhD students at the University of Melbourne. Their project was to produce an educational science kit that could be marketed to children and families. We were pleased to bring this product to the market and deliver on the student scientists’ aspiration.
- A comprehensive science kit with 24 fun and interesting experiments.
- The kit includes all the main scientific equipment required for the experiments.
- 56 page full colour booklet which includes fun facts and further experiments.
Includes experiments in the areas of Microbiology, Environmental Science, Health and nutrition, Forensic Science, Biochemistry, Genetics, Physiology and Botany.
List of Experiments
- Preserving Your Food
- Plants, the oxygen creators
- The composition of soil
- White death – salt and plants
- Growing your own crystals
- The dental detective
- Rubber bones
- Seriously sizzling saliva
- Isolate your own DNA
- Spy pens
- Racing textas
- Is that leaf green?
- An egg-cellent experiment
- Micro powerhouse
- Make your own pH indicator
- pH investigator
- Kiwi-ous about DNA
- Inheritance detective
- The lungs: simply breathtaking!
- Mucky mucous
- Seed germination
- Examine the process of geotaxis
- Let’s examine vegetative propagation
- Have you ever seen blue celery?
Ages 10 and up.