Ravensburger | 3D Puzzle | Venice's Rialto Bridge
The Rialto Bridge - the Oldest Bridge in Venice and Still In Use!
Rialto Bridge (Ponte di Rialto) is a stone arch bridge over the Grand Canal in Venice. It is the oldest bridge in Venice and still in use. The bridge that stands today was built between 1588 and 1591 and has a design similar to the bridge from 1255. Its longest span is 31.8 metres. It has two inclined ramps with stairs that lead to central portico, it has shops on both sides and three walkways.
- Individually numbered precision moulded plastic pieces
- Creates a sturdy structure when completed
- No glue required for assembly
- Extra precision moulded pieces complete the building
- Full instructions included
- Number of Pieces: 216
- Finished Puzzle Size: 22 x 12 x 21 cm
Ages: 10 - 99