Orchard Toys Game | Dress Up Nelly
Dress Up Nelly
A fun, first colour matching game
- Play as a game or colour matching activity
- Perfect for helping to teach colours
- Chunky, wipe clean cards, perfect for little hands
Use the friendly elephants to learn about colours as you dress them in their different outfits! Dress Up Nelly can be played as a fun and simple activity to introduce children to colours, by placing all the cards face up and matching or mis-matching their head, body and legs.
Dress Up Nelly can also be played as a game. Players take two elephant head cards and in-turn try to match the same-coloured clothing to one of their elephants. Players continue taking turns to pick up cards until they have completed both of their elephants with matching head, body and leg cards.
The winner is the first person to dress both of their Nellys! Want to keep playing? Try the longer game by matching all of Nellys outfits!
- Ages 2-5
- Players 1-4
- Encourages Colour Recognition
- Encourages Discussion
- Develops Hand Eye Coordination
- Develops Matching and Memory Skills
- Encourages Observational Skills