Ten Frame Dominoes
Practice counting skills to match ten frame to written numbers to win this dominoes game!
Children will love using their counting skills to match ten frame to written numbers to win this dominoes game.
Ten Frame dominoes include a 28 piece set on thick plastic dominoes.
Children will love the feel of real dominoes as they complete the number matching game.
How to Play:
- Place dominoes face down.
- Each player takes 7 dominoes.
- One player places a starting domino.
- Each player takes turns matching the end of a domino to for a chain.
- If a player can't place a domino, then they must pick up a spare from the pile.
- The player to play all their dominoes first wins.
Dominoes come in a collectors tin for storage.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - SMALL PARTS. Not for children under 3 yrs.