Kaiko Fidgets | Infinity Metallic Hand Roller | 250gms
Kaiko Infinity Metallic Hand Roller 250 grams
Slightly shorter and fatter than the other styles, are beautifully weighted and smooth. Come in a zip up black case for great storage.
Rotate in your hand, roll between your palms or roll to massage are three great ways you can use them. To gain an idea of how they feel to use - if you have some fat textas on hand place two in the same hand, side by side, and rotate around themselves.
The 250gm is the heavier in the range, both a great stim product but also fabulous as a weighted product. The most common comment we hear when people try it is "ahhhh" & "this is so satisfying"
Wonderful for anxiety.
Also helpful for hand function & we have had great outcomes using with individuals with dementia, Parkinson's, MS and other hand function difficulties.
We get asked frequently if these are helpful for carpel tunnel. It is important to seek your treating dr/ therapists opinion, but often they can be helpful.
Hand squeeze exercises and tendon glide action are two exercises that are used for it and both are/can be emulated with the hand roller. Wrist stretch with weights is another and the hand roller can be used for that too. Generally best to keep selected weight to the lighter styles (180 gram or 100 gram). You may feel a gentle pull or stretch during use. However, should stop if experiencing any pain.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.
individuals with dementia, Parkinson's, MS and other hand function difficulties.