Children will love using their counting skills to match ten frame to written numbers to win this dominoes game.
Ten Frame dominoes include a 28 piece set on thick plastic dominoes.
Children will love the feel of real dominoes as they complete the number matching game.
How to Play:
- Place dominoes face down.
- Each player takes 7 dominoes.
- One player places a starting domino.
- Each player takes turns matching the end of a domino to for a chain.
- If a player can’t place a domino, then they must pick up a spare from the pile.
- The player to play all their dominoes first wins.
Dominoes come in a collectors tin for storage.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – SMALL PARTS. Not for children under 3 yrs.